The development of the Strategy relies on the involvement of the community, so Council welcomes input from schools, sport and recreation groups, the local community and other interested parties throughout the study.
Already, involvement in late 2016 has included:
· awareness raising via the Community Conversation program
· a series of face to face workshops
· updates via Council’s website, social media, mailing lists and radio interview
· targeted surveys (for residents, sport and recreation clubs and schools).
The online surveys will remain open until 18 December 2016:
· Ensure your club contributes to the SPARC sport and recreation club survey.
Input is welcomed throughout the study. You can contact the project team via email to register your interest, share your comments and ideas and be kept up to date via email. Alternatively, please phone the project’s local call number on (07) 3040 0754 if you have any questions or want to talk with us about the study.